When I finalized the formula for our bestselling Rose Serum, I realized it was a multi-purpose bottle of magic. I use it on my face every single day, but I use it for so many other things too.
- A little dot of perfume. A few drops behind my ear and on my wrists are a great solution for a subtle scent during the day.
- Hair conditioner. I use this on the ends of my hair when I get out of the shower. A little goes a long way!
- Eyebrow tamer. I have thick brows so I tend to dab a little on my brows to keep them tame and smooth.
- Massage oil. The scent of roses for me is intoxicating, so I’ve been known to put a dropped in my husband’s palms and force him into rubbing my shoulders. And by “force” I mean agree to then rub his back afterwards. Heh.
- Dry skin savior. I always keep a bottle or two of our serum in my bag. When I’m on the ferry, I’ll rub some onto my chapped hands. When I’m in the car, I’ll rub some into my elbows. I’ll also put some on my knees too, especially when I run out of our body oil!
- Scar remover. Our serum is packed with vitamin e oil which helps reduce scars. I’ve had acne scars and even a mosquito bite scar on my leg that has literally disappeared after rubbing our serum onto spots for several weeks.
And let's not forget what it's actually formulated for: an organic and holistic way to fight acne, smooth your skin and battle fine lines and wrinkles. Phew. This thing works overtime. Don't believe me? Read our 5-star reviews!